ZAR® Wood Patch
ZAR® Wood Patch is a latex compound that both contractors and savvy do-it-yourselfers rely on to fill nail holes, and repair cracks, gouges, broken corners, and chipped edges on wood surfaces. It's excellent for a variety of uses because it only shrinks a little, and can be nailed, sawed, sanded, or drilled. ZAR® Wood Patch can be used indoors or outdoors, and accepts paint, varnish, shellac, polyurethanes, and stains. In fact, it actually accepts stain more readily than conventional wood patching compounds.
When a patched area requires stain, the neutral color of this product greatly diminishes the lighter area or “halo” effect around the patch that’s typically present with other wood fillers.
- Sizes: 3 ounce squeeze tube, quarter pint, half pint, pint, quart, gallon
- Coverage: 56 cubic inches per quart
- Application tools: non-metallic trowel, putty knife
- Set time: 1.5-2 hours before application of latex stain or paint, overnight before using oil-based stain or paint
- Coats: 1, 2 may be required to fill deeper patches
Wood Patch packing Neutral Red Oak Golden Oak
3Oz 12/case 30941 31041 31441
1/4PT 12/case 30904 n/a n/a
1/2PT 6/case 30906 n/a n/a
1PT 6/case 30911 n/a n/a
1QT 6/case 30912 31012 n/a
1GAL 2/case 30913 31013 n/a