ZAR® Exterior Oil Base Poly Ultraviolet
ZAR® Exterior Oil Base Poly Ultraviolet is an incredibly fast-drying, oil-based, clear wood polyurethane finish that dries in only 2 hours.
Formulated with ultraviolet radiation absorbers and antioxidants, it’s specifically formulated to protect exterior surfaces that are subjected to direct sunlight.
ZAR® Exterior Oil Base Poly Ultraviolet is ideal for wooden marine surfaces that are located above the water line, exterior doors (fiberglass and steel), patio furniture, fences, gables, and other wood surfaces exposed to extreme, harsh weather.
- Provides superior protection on exterior wood surfaces
- Outperforms other exterior clear finishes by 2-1
- Finishes: Gloss, Satin, Matte
- Sizes: 11 ounce spray, pint, quart, gallon
- Coverage: 500-600 square feet per gallon
- Application tools: brush, spray
- Dry time: 4-6 hours
- Coats: 3
- Re-coat: 2 hours
Ultra Exterior Polyurethane Gloss Satin
11FlOz. 6/case 34007 34107
1PT 6/case 34011 34111
1QT 4/case 34012 34112
1GAL 2/case 34013 34113