ZAR® Trowelable Wood Patch
ZAR® Trowelable Wood Patch is a low-odor, ready-to-use latex patching compound for floors.
As this product accepts stain readily and uniformly, using it when a patched area requires stain greatly diminishes the lighter area or “halo” effect around the patch that typically occurs with the use of other wood fillers.
ZAR® Trowelable Wood Patch’s creamy, easy-to-sand formula fills open-grain and nail holes, and repairs cracks, gouges and minor blemishes on wood surfaces.
- Colors: Red Oak, White Oak and Maple/Ash/Pine
- Sizes: gallon, 3.5 gallon
- Coverage: 2,600 cubic feet per 3.5 gallons
- Application tools: non-metallic, smooth edge finishing trowel
- Set time: 1 hour before sanding, overnight before applying oil base stain, 1.5-2 hours before latex stain or paint
Wood Patch Packing Red Oak White Oak Maple/Ash/Pine
1GAL 2/case 31113 31213 n/a
3.5GAL 1/case 31160 31260 31360