ZAR® Platinum PRO Translucent Urethane Finish
This special co-polymer blend, formulated with 20% aliphatic polyurethane and an acrylic, is designed to deliver high performance protection and outstanding color retention in exterior applications. Its excellent resistance to corrosion and weathering make it an optimal choice for a multitude of pre-primed wood and pre-primed non-porous surfaces.
Other, more conventional translucent stains - with thinner viscosities - require multiple applications before a desired look can be achieved. ZAR® Platinum PRO Translucent Exterior Urethane Finish is different. Featuring extremely high sag resistance, this revolutionary product - in a thick viscosity - can be sprayed on and, in just one coat, yields an impressive finish in which the beauty of the wood grain shines through.
- One coat system for pre-primed wood and pre-primed non-porous vertical surfaces
- Dries in 15 minutes, with no transfer, to speed production and reduce labor costs
- Contains trans metal oxide pigments for a rich lustrous sheen (similar in appearance to ZAR® Oil Base Interior Stain with a coat of semi-gloss polyurethane)
- Non-fading, extremely durable, hard finish with excellent adhesion
- Warranted against discoloration due to chalking, peeling, blistering, and fading
- Not recommended for use on floors
- Sizes: gallon, 5 gallon
- Coverage: on smooth surfaces 500 square feet per gallon
- Application tools: spray
- Dry time: on average 15-25 minutes
- Coats: 1