ZAR® Interior Water Base Poly Crystal Clear
This non-yellowing, environmentally safe, clear wood finish is specially formulated to protect and beautify cabinets, furniture, shiplap paneling, woodwork, and floors.
As it dries crystal clear, you can use it over light-colored or white stains with confidence. ZAR® Interior Water Base Poly Crystal Clear is Exotic Hardwood Approved and is ideal for use on Teak, Brazilian Walnut and other similar wood species.
ZAR® Interior Water Base Poly Crystal Clear combines the beauty and durability of an oil-based polyurethane with the environmental benefits of a water-based clear finish. The fast-drying, low-odor formula resists most household chemicals and abrasions. The product’s full-bodied formula brushes on like conventional polyurethane for maximum durability and beauty. ZAR® Interior Water Base Poly Crystal Clear meets all environmental standards for low emission of solvent vapors.
- A durable floor finish
- Non-yellowing, dries crystal clear
- Interior, horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Perfect for light-colored stains
- Finishes: Semi-Gloss, Gloss, Satin, Matte
- Sizes: pint, quart, gallon
- Coverage: 400-500 square feet per gallon
- Application tools: synthetic fiber or foam brush, pad, spray
- Dry time: 30 minutes to touch
- Coats: 2-3 (minimum 3 on floors)
- Recoat time: 2 hours