ZAR® Interior Oil Modified Urethane Poly OMU
ZAR® Interior Oil Modified Urethane Poly OMU features Dual Drying Technology for a harder “through-cure”. Since you can recoat in just 2 hours, it’s the perfect choice for heavily-used areas.
Self-leveling properties make it ideal for creating smooth finishes on floors, cabinets, furniture, and woodwork. The low-odor formula offers superior hardness and mar resistance, and delivers outstanding wear and durability. ZAR®Interior Oil Modified Urethane Poly OMU cleans up quickly and easily with soap and water.
Environmentally safe, ZAR® Interior Oil Modified Urethane Poly OMU is Exotic Hardwood Approved and ideal for use on Teak, Brazilian Walnut, and other similar wood species. Natural ambering enhances wood tones.
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Child-safe when dry
- Complies with all current VOC requirements
- Finishes: Semi-Gloss, Gloss, Satin, Matte
- Sizes: quart, gallon
- Coverage: 400-500 square feet per gal.
- Application tools: synthetic fiber or foam brush, pad, T-bar, spray
- Dry time: 30 minutes to touch
- Recoat: 2 hours
- Coats: 2-3 (minimum 3 coats on floors)
Zar Poly Omu Gloss Semi-Gloss Satin Antique Flat
1/2PT 6/case 36006 36106 36206 n/a
1QT 4/case 36012 36112 36212 36412
1GAL 2/case 36013 36113 36213 36413