ZAR® Interior Oil Base Stain
ZAR® Interior Oil Base Stain wipes on as easily as furniture polish to stain and seal in one quick, easy application. Formulated with “controlled penetration,” to help ensure a uniform color tone without unsightly streaks or lap marks, it can be used on previously painted or varnished surfaces, without stripping, to achieve a gorgeous wood grain effect. ZAR® Interior Oil Base Stain can also be used for decorative faux finishing and color toning on non-porous, non-wood surfaces.
Mix any two colors together in a 50/50 blend to create your own unique hue or tint the Color Matcher to any stain color. Its translucent finish can even be tinted color to coordinate with your most treasured belongings.
ZAR® Interior Oil Base Stain is a versatile, full-bodied stain that can be applied to all varieties of wood.
- Superior coverage
- Included in MPI Category #90
- 18 Ready-mixed colors with a Color Matcher tint base for custom coloring
- Sizes: half pint, quart, gallon
- Coverage: 3,200 square feet per gallon (depending on porosity of the substrate)
- Application tools: lint-free cloth, foam applicator, natural bristle brush
- Dry time: 3 hours
- Coats: 1, additional coats for deeper color
- Recoat time: 3-4 hours