DRYLOK® WetLook High Gloss Sealer
Just like natural and man-made stone, concrete and masonry are porous materials that will start to break down, dust, pit, crack, and/or stain when subjected to weather, water, oil, and UV rays.
The only way to prevent damage and deterioration is to protect your surfaces with a good quality sealer. DRYLOK® WetLook High Gloss Sealer is a clear, non-yellowing, water-base sealer formulated for use on horizontal and vertical masonry surfaces where a high gloss, wet look finish is desired.
DRYLOK® WetLook High Gloss Sealer is a premium quality finish that protects and beautifies stucco, brick, bare or painted concrete, pavers, stamped concrete, and exposed aggregate, as well as natural and artificial stone.
- Our highest level of moisture vapor barrier protection (25% solids)
- Resists de-icing salts
- Use on bare masonry or previously painted surfaces
- SaltLok® Technology helps prevent the leaching of minerals and salt
- Sizes: gallon, 5 gallon
- Coverage: 200-400 square feet per gallon
- Application tools: brush, pad applicator, garden sprayer, squeegee
- Dry time: 1 hour
- Coats: 1 is recommended, 2 maximum
- Easy cleanup with warm, soapy water
1GAL 2/case 28913
5GAL 1/case 28915