DRYLOK® Powdered Masonry Waterproofer
If water is leaking through existing masonry or you need to protect new construction, our proprietary formula is GUARANTEED to stop water.
Unlike ordinary paint that simply adheres to a surface and can be forced off by incoming water pressure, DRYLOK® Powdered Masonry Waterproofer - when mixed with water - actually penetrates the pores in that surface, bonding to the masonry and creating an impenetrable barrier.
Waterproof interior, exterior, above and below grade walls including basement walls, retaining walls, concrete cisterns, concrete water holding tanks, and more.
- Withstands 10 pounds of hydrostatic pressure (PSI), equivalent to a wall of water 22 feet high
- NSF Certified to NSF/ANSI 61
- Meets ARCOM’s Master Spec® 071613
- Low-odor formula complies with all current VOC requirements
- Breathable film will not trap moisture in the masonry
- Easy cleanup with warm, soapy water
- Superior efflorescence (salt deposits) resistance
- Reduces radon penetration
- A white, smooth finish
- Sizes: 35 pounds
- Coverage: 140-210 square feet per 35 pounds
- A powder that mixes with water
- Application tools: brush or roller (preferred for first coat), sprayer
- Dry time: 12-24 hours
- Coats: minimum of 2
- Recoat time: 12-24 hours
- After 30 days, DRYLOK® Powdered Masonry Waterproofer will accept a decorative topcoat using a good quality latex paint
35LB 1/case 00542